Movies and posts on this blog

Latest on Masala Punch

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am moving

For any visitors I still have left: Thanks for visiting during my long and unscheduled hiatus. I got busy at work, then with moving and travelling, and before I knew it, it was more than a year-and-a-half since my last post!

Its time to blog again. But this time, I’ve decided to start afresh, with a new blog. I am tired of Blogger’s poor comments utilities and do not have the energy to deal with disqus and it’s comments-swallowing tendencies. So you can now find me at Masala Punch on Wordpress. Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. In India, at the moment. Enjoying comforts of Indian food (not cooked by me!), and having fun outings with Duestedoff (and other bloggers). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are horrible, you know that? Evil torturer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy to have you back. Adding Masala Punch to my blog roll right away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok buddy, will meet you at Masala Punch.

    Crazy Bollywood News

    ReplyDelete