Movies and posts on this blog

Latest on Masala Punch

Monday, February 22, 2010

The 70s are here!

Thanks to Beth, blogland has parked its time machine in the 1970s, this week. YAY!!!! There is so much fabulousness in the 70s – big bell-bottoms, loud and lavish interiors, carefully crafted villain-lairs, lots and lots of masala-madness, and a ton of non-masala goodness, as well. Needless to say, I am ecstatic to be back in my favorite decade, and shall do my best to keep my one-post-a-day resolve. So stay tuned for some exclusively 70s programming…
And before I sign off for today, Gabbar has a message for all of us:
Sadly, I have no idea what he’s trying to say. Can any of you help?

11 comments:

  1. Chewing tambaku is bad for oyur teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop reading this blog and get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mind's stopped working for the time being (no, that's me speaking, not Gabbar), but it would probably be something very much like harvey's suggestion!

    Or, "Jab door kisi gaon mein bachcha rota hai toh maa use bolti hai, 'beta, so jaa nahin toh Gabbar aake tujhpe thhook dega'..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Anyone have any comments about my perm?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for helping out, everyone! Gabbar khush hua. *evil laughter* hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabbar : Arey o Sambha, kitne chhale hai re mere muh mein?

    Or may be - Yeh Holi ab tak aaya kyun nahin???

    That reminds me....there was one PJ on what Holi is...heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Gabbar : Arey o Sambha, kitne chhale hai re mere muh mein?" -

    Sambha: hehe poore do, sarkar!

    I havent heard of the Holi PJ - what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-)
    Gabbar : Chaale do aur goli (tablet ki goli???) sirf ek??? Tera kya hoga Kalia?
    Kalia : Sarkar, goli ko chhodo. Smyle apnao, muh ke chaalon se turant rahat pao! ;-)


    It's one of the most bakwaas PJs I've ever heard and I almost killed the person who asked me...I'm only glad u won't reach me ;-)

    Holi sher hai!!!!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Kaise????????
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    throughout the movie, Gabbar keeps saying - Kab hai Holi... Holi kab hai...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    => Holi kab (=cub hai). Cub is chhota tiger. Hence, Holi is sher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Cant say I didnt ask for it!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee....I know... I should have also put in a word of caution. But trust me, not all the PJs are this bad :-)

    ReplyDelete